Marmot ATV Jacket

Do you have a jacket it seems like you always wear,…

Do you have a jacket it seems like you always wear, no matter the ocassion or weather? That's what the ATV is for me.

The jacket is much more abrasion resistant than my MH Alchemy and breaths MUCH better as well. It is not as warm, but I don't care/don't need it for the applications I use it for. The entire jacket is stretchy but not to the point of compromise the fabric's protection. The waist can be tightened through draw cords terminating in each zipped pocket.

The jacket is almost three years old and shows almost no wear although it is used at least every week minus the two months of summer we get here in Alaska. Even then it's good for resisting rain. I have used this jacket while on the trail many times but now I use it casually because I like it so much. I would buy again in a heartbeat if I got a good deal on it (I don't NEED one now...)

I hightly recommend this jacket if you want warmth while running in cold conditions due to its breathability and warmth. I would not attempt using it while running in WARM conditions because it would be too warm (no pit zips either.) It is also fantastic while hiking.