Oh yeh! I just love this bag. On climbs where I need…

Oh yeh! I just love this bag. On climbs where I need a warm bag, I look forward to the comfort of this bag. The -20F rating is right on, maybe even conservative. Yet it is fairly lightweight with 800+ fill. I've never been cold in this bag, even in extreme conditions on Denali and Aconcagua. The loft is incredible. My only complaint is that it takes over the tent a few minutes after I take it out of the stuff sack.

Michael King

Thanks, Aardvark. I too have found that Marmot 800+ fill bags keep me warm down to their rating and beyond--I am a guy who never gets warm (a cold sleeper) and I absolutely love my Marmot sleeping bag. For the record I have a 0 degree Marmot Lithium that I have used for almost 7 years.

I have used this bag for several years in some nasty…

Price Paid: About $510

I have used this bag for several years in some nasty weather and conditions. It is just exactly what they advertise.

I do not climb, but camp in the snow often, and have been very satisfied with the performance of the bag. When it is around 0 I don't even think about being cold at night.

Having spent much of my time in the woods and mountains of the Northwest, I don't go without it. I have spent nights that lasted forever in cold bags, and bags there were damp. Those lessons are tough enough to be on your mind when you go shopping for a new bag.

You will whine at the price, but not at the performance. Complain about the price on the way home.

Jim K