I'm not a hardcore hiker, but this tent has worked…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Easy, quick

I'm not a hardcore hiker, but this tent has worked well for me several times. This tent has withstood good snows and lots of kids. I am satisfied with this tent. Best advice, If it's not going to rain, don't carry the fly.

Biggest problem is the clip system. I sent one tent back because several of the clips broke. On my new one, 2 have already broken in under 5 set ups. The clips have a small lock part that breaks. My suggestion is to break it early so you don't miss it.

I ordered this tent off of steep and cheap. It was…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Easy to set up
Weight: 5.4 Lbs

I ordered this tent off of steep and cheap. It was relatively light. It seemed very durable. It also looked very nice. They made it a very tall tent, which although it was light was very bulky. It was too bulky for backpacking.

I am returning it because it will not work for me, but it would be a very nice tent for car camping, and would probably work for backpacking if it was allways split between 3 people. The bare bones setup with just the footprint and fly is really nice as well.

Marmot Crib 3P

The Crib 3P has been discontinued.

The Marmot Crib 3P is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 22, 2011 at Backcountry.com.

DeLorme inReach SE Review