I'm not a hardcore hiker, but this tent has worked…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Easy, quick

I'm not a hardcore hiker, but this tent has worked well for me several times. This tent has withstood good snows and lots of kids. I am satisfied with this tent. Best advice, If it's not going to rain, don't carry the fly.

Biggest problem is the clip system. I sent one tent back because several of the clips broke. On my new one, 2 have already broken in under 5 set ups. The clips have a small lock part that breaks. My suggestion is to break it early so you don't miss it.

I ordered this tent off of steep and cheap. It was…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: Easy to set up
Weight: 5.4 Lbs

I ordered this tent off of steep and cheap. It was relatively light. It seemed very durable. It also looked very nice. They made it a very tall tent, which although it was light was very bulky. It was too bulky for backpacking.

I am returning it because it will not work for me, but it would be a very nice tent for car camping, and would probably work for backpacking if it was allways split between 3 people. The bare bones setup with just the footprint and fly is really nice as well.