Marmot DriClime Side Zip Pant

I've been wearing my DriClime Side Zip Pants (and…

I've been wearing my DriClime Side Zip Pants (and DriClime shirt) this winter as a base layer on hikes in the White Mountains of New Hampshire...home of some of the world's worst weather! I just wore them in below zero temps with wind chills approaching minus 50, and together with a 300wt fleece jacket and pant on top, was warm, comfortable and DRY! I'll be bringing them to Alaska in May for sure.

Incredible pieces. Extremely versatile. I consider…

Fabric: DriClime

Incredible pieces. Extremely versatile. I consider these items a must for everyday life as well as extreme life. I know it sounds like I work for Marmot, but the fact is, these garments are the ultimate base layers. Very comfortable next to the skin, excellent over long underwear (on colder days), smooth as silk under a shell and perfect as everyday winter/fall outerwear. They are not windproof, but in the winter/fall they'll be your second skin.

Marmot Men's DriClime Side Zip Pant

The Men's DriClime Side Zip Pant has been discontinued.

The Marmot Men's DriClime Side Zip Pant is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new wind pant, check out the best reviewed current models.