I really like the quality and the feel of this bag.

I really like the quality and the feel of this bag. But, and that's a big "but," for a "three season" bag, this is just not very warm.

For a little bit of context, when at home, I am a very warm sleeper. My wife has a thick quilt on her and I might have a sheet. I've used this bag while backpacking from Montana to Utah to Japan and I'm just not impressed.

I actually have a lot of other Marmot gear, tents, jackets, etc., and I love all of it.  This bag, however, should be rated at 45 degrees at best.

I sleep like a baby while others stay awake in a cold…

Design: mummy
Fill: 700 fill down
Temperature Rating: -10C
Price Paid: US$170

I sleep like a baby while others stay awake in a cold night. Yes Fusion 15 give me the most convenience and warmth feel than other bag I've ever used. Absolutely a comfort bag.