Marmot Fusion 30

Used this bag over the past year and I have found…

Design: mummy
Fill: down mixed with synthetic
Temperature Rating: 30 F
Weight: 3 pounds

Used this bag over the past year and I have found that around 20-25 degrees F. it gets a little cold, almost chilly, which I expected as it is a thirty deg. bag. I put a pair of thermal underwear on over the length of my legs and I was fine. But the bottom of the bag was cold even on top of a Therm-a-rest trail pad which translated into lower back pain. I understand that I should have had a thicker pad and a lower rated bag. I am fully satisfied with all Marmot bags I have tried. This is a great bag above 30 degrees F. and very compresable to about a 11" ball.

The Marmot Fusion is lighter and more compressible than a full synthetic bag, making it the perfect choice for backcountry excursions where rain is a concern, but not a certainty.

- Backcountry Outlet

A favorite of campers and backpackers, the Fusion by Marmot combines the best of down and synthetic for a remarkably weight-efficient bag that will still survive long spells of damp weather. Dualmax Technology Hood draw cord Velcro-free face muff Insulated draft tube Snagless draft tube Classic trapezoidal foot box Locking zippers Zipper guards Stash pocket “Feely” draw cords Stuff sack and storage sack included Fill: Primaloft Sport and 600 Fill Down Weight, Regular: 2 lb 14 oz/1260 g Length: Regular: 6’ 0”/Long: 6’ 6” Zip: Left/Right

Marmot Fusion 30

The Fusion 30 has been discontinued.

The Marmot Fusion 30 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 29, 2006 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new 3-season hybrid sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.