I took this pack on a six day trip in the Smoky Mountains.

Design: top-loading internal
Size: 4600 cubic inches
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 35 lbs
Height of Owner: 5'7"

I took this pack on a six day trip in the Smoky Mountains. The pack performed great and the load rested well on my hips. I started the trip at 35 pounds and the pack felt very secure on my back. The two vertical pockets are very useful (I put stove, fuel, poncho, filter, toiletries, etc), and left the main compartment for just tent and food. The pack is equipped with a hydration compartment that perfectly housed my 3 liter bladder.

Durability wise, the pack was excellent. I threw it around several times and the pack is in the same shape it started the trip in.

Only complaints are the sleeping bag compartment zippers are stubborn at times, and I don't think the pack is waterproof on its own (I plan to buy a pack cover).