Marmot Leadville Jacket

Weight 1 lb 0.2 oz / 459.3 g
Main Material Softshell Double Weave 90% Polyester 10% Elastane Stretch 7.3 oz / yd, WINDSTOPPER® Softshell 100% Polyester Stretch 5.4 oz / yd

One of the best jackets I have had in the last 60+…

Price Paid: $99.95 + tax...on clearence

Summary

One of the best jackets I have had in the last 60+ years!

Pros

• Light
  • Windproof

Cons

• I loathe the logos on sleeves front/back

It was an impulse end of season sale item, that lives up to its advertising.

I was fortunate to find it marked down for a quick sale as gear in XXL/tall does not stay on the racks long.

It is quite comfortable in the very unseasonable weather we have been having this year.

It sheds the wind and rain better than I hoped for.

It moves well with me.

The only thing I dislike is the logos on the sleeves front/back and etc.

It is solid black with WHITE logos... (dark red logos I could have lived with).

I love my jacket. It's the jacket I use for all my…

Price Paid: 120$ Can

I love my jacket. It's the jacket I use for all my cardiovascular training when the temperature gets cold (running, cross-country skiing mostly). From 30F to 10f with the right layers underneath I'm never cold. I also bring it for early seasons ice climbing or late seasons rock climbing it's perfect for the top of the mountain.

Water is reppelled for a while, so light rain for about an hour or two wont get in. Sometimes though when the wind is especiallly cold it get in through the side panels and chill you out. So don't stand in galing wind for nothing.

I'm afraid that it's not really abrasion resistant but hey, it's a soft shell. It is a bit form fitting, so try it before you buy it. For me it should've been X-large, large is okay, but still a bit snug.

I bought this jacket after starting to really get…

Fabric: Nylon windstopper
Fill: ?

I bought this jacket after starting to really get into the whole 'hiking' and 'backpacking' thing. When I realized old hoodies wouldn't cut it anymore.

I love it! I knew Marmot from friends as a good brand, and they don't let down! I've had this jacket in some pretty cold weather! (Of course this all depends on how warm of a person you are) And I've been great! Sheds wind amazingly! And will keep you dry in snow, and light rain...overall I think its perfect!

I also can fit a nice fleece underneath for the added protection without my movement being restricted.
-pirate

Visit Marmot's Leadville Jacket page.

Marmot's Leadville Jacket is made with windproof WINDSTOPPER fabric and a lightweight form-follows-function design, the Leadville delivers high-caliber softshell performance for aerobic sports from alpine climbing to cross-country running and spring skiing.

- CampSaver.com

Marmot Leadville Jacket for Men New for Spring 2014, the Marmot Leadville Jacket for Men now features windproof Gore-Tex WINDSTOPPER material to help keep you warm while skiing or working out in blustery conditions. The wicking backer fabric, venting side panels, and water-repellant finish help you to stay dry no matter how intense your activity. Your cell phone, keys, and wallet will be secreted away in the hand pockets with concealed zippers. You'll appreciate the way the athletic fit of the Marmot Leadville Jacket for Men makes you look, too.

- SunnySports

What's on the itinerary for today' A morning jog followed by an afternoon climb, or maybe you'd prefer to brush up on your classic technique with some cross-country skiing. Either way, the Marmot Men's Leadville Softshell Jacket will hang every step of the way while delivering comfort through all but frigid and extremely wet conditions. This jacket features Marmot's M2 softshell face fabric, which offers a great balance between water-resistance, breathability, and thermal protection for everyday and high-octane activities alike. A WindStopper membrane banishes howling winds from your core, and it's also highly breathable, allowing sweat and moisture to readily escape. Breathable side panels bring additional ventilation when engaging in cardio-heavy activity, and these panels feature Angel-Wing Movement for maximum mobility and superior freedom. An elastic draw cord hem can be synched tightly for a snug and secure fit. A variety of interior and exterior pockets with concealed zippers ensure trail necessities can comfortably tag along on heart-thumping adventures.

Free Shipping. Marmot Men's Leadville Jacket FEATURES of the Marmot Men's Leadvill Jacket Gore-Tex Windstopper Softshell fabric withWicking Backer | marmot M2 Softshell Windproof, Water Resistant, and Breathable | Zippered hand Pockets Zippered Chest Pocket Internal Zip Pocket Adjustable Velcro Cuff Venting Side Panels Elastic Drawcord hem Angel-Wing movement SPECIFICATIONS of Marmot Men's Leadville Jacket Sizes: S, m, l, Xl, XXl Weight: 1lbs 0.2oz (459.3g) Materials: Windstopper Softshell 100% Polyester Stretch 5.3 oz/yd Softshell: Double Weave 90% Polyester, 10% elastane Stretch7.0 oz/yd Center: Back Length 27.75in Fit: Athletic fit