Marmot Lightweight Crew LS

men's
Weight 5.9 oz / 167.3 g
Main Material Polartec® Power Dry® 100% Polyester (29% Cocona®) Light Weight 3.5 oz / yd

I wore this shirt on two hikes. I wore it under a…

Price Paid: retail $20

I wore this shirt on two hikes. I wore it under a wicking t shirt and  a fleece vest and fleece light shirt. The temperatures ranged from the 30-50 range. I felt comfortable like it was part of my skin.

As my hike increased in terrain I started to remove layers and the only thing protecting my arms were the long sleeve's of this shirt. I never felt hot or cold. It kept me at the right tempature range and any perspiration that was built up was being wicked away.

I found this is the baselayer for me in many activities.

This shirt is FREKIN AMAZING!!! I bought it on REI…

Fabric: I hardly noticed it was there and it fit like a second skin...who would have thought...coconuts..

This shirt is FREKIN AMAZING!!!

I bought it on REI outlet online simply because I needed a shirt fast, it was on sale and I liked the color (I got the purple one…I don’t get into the browns, greens and blacks you usually find). I bought it for hiking, backpacking and simply wearing around my college campus this winter. The shirt is simply amazing!

It fits perfectly, snug enough to do its job but lose enough to that it’s not restricting! I am cold natured (anemic actually), and this shirt, even though it’s lightweight, kept me warmer than any sweater I have ever owned. Yet, at the same time, when I was inside buildings that had their heaters blasting I wasn’t to hot only comfortable! The moisture wicking is amazing; I didn’t have that ‘wet’ feeling all day even when I got slightly toasty.

The only problem I had was when it came to getting ready for bed…I didn’t want to take it off! Needless to say, I am very satisfied as I write this I am online buying the same shirt only in midweight (gotta’ have one of each!).

Visit Marmot's Men's Lightweight Crew LS page.

Description of Marmot Lightweight Crew LS ShirtFor shoulder season when wickable breathability is essential, the Lightweight Crews Cocona fabric delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer.FeaturesPolartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance Technology - Polartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance TechnologyFlat Lock ConstructionMesh Panels for BreathabilityFabric Stretch Ensures Perfect FitTag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy TagQuick Dry - Quick DryingWicking Moisture ManagementNatural Anti-odor Management27 12 Center Back Length for Size Medium

- US Outdoor Store refers to the men's version

For the light chill of shoulder season weather when wickable breathability is essential, the Lightweight Crew delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer.

- GearX.com refers to the men's version

Whether used for year-round layering or worn as a stand-alone piece, the Marmot Lightweight Crew wicks moisture away from your skin when you work up a sweat. Stretchy Polartec Power Dry fabric provides a close fit, while Cocona antimicrobial fibers keep funk to a minimum.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

For shoulder season when wickable breathability is essential, the Marmot Lightweight Crew's Cocona fabric delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer. Cocona dries fast, reduces odor and fells great. Great for backpacking at higher altitudes.

- CampSaver.com refers to the men's version