Marmot Lightweight Crew LS

Weight 4.8 oz / 136.1 g
Main Material Polartec® Power Dry® 100% Polyester (29% Cocona®) Light Weight 3.5 oz / yd

This shirt is FREKIN AMAZING!!! I bought it on REI…

Fabric: I hardly noticed it was there and it fit like a second skin...who would have thought...coconuts..

This shirt is FREKIN AMAZING!!!

I bought it on REI outlet online simply because I needed a shirt fast, it was on sale and I liked the color (I got the purple one…I don’t get into the browns, greens and blacks you usually find). I bought it for hiking, backpacking and simply wearing around my college campus this winter. The shirt is simply amazing!

It fits perfectly, snug enough to do its job but lose enough to that it’s not restricting! I am cold natured (anemic actually), and this shirt, even though it’s lightweight, kept me warmer than any sweater I have ever owned. Yet, at the same time, when I was inside buildings that had their heaters blasting I wasn’t to hot only comfortable! The moisture wicking is amazing; I didn’t have that ‘wet’ feeling all day even when I got slightly toasty.

The only problem I had was when it came to getting ready for bed…I didn’t want to take it off! Needless to say, I am very satisfied as I write this I am online buying the same shirt only in midweight (gotta’ have one of each!).

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Lightweight Crew LS versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Lightweight Crew LS. Read all reviews »

Visit Marmot's Lightweight Crew LS page.

For the light chill of shoulder season weather when wickable breathability is essential, the Lightweight Crew delivers maximum performance, while its design gives it the appeal of an outer layer. FeaturesPolartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance Technology - Polartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance TechnologyFlat Lock ConstructionFabric Stretch Ensures Perfect FitTag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy TagQuick Dry - Quick DryingWicking Moisture ManagementNatural Anti-odor ManagementSized Specifically for Women - To Fit Your Body, Not a Smaller Men s Version CLOSEOUT

- Second Ascent

Description of Marmot Lightweight Crew LS Shirt - WomensCombat chills in shoulder season while staying dry and comfortable with this ultra-light top, designed with versatility and effortless style in mind. Great for high-energy activities, thanks to superb moisture-wicking performance.FeaturesPolartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance Technology - Polartec Power Dry with Cocona Performance TechnologyFlat Lock ConstructionFabric Stretch Ensures Perfect FitTag-Free Neckline - Eliminates the Desire to Reach Back and Rip Out An Itchy TagQuick Dry - Quick DryingWicking Moisture ManagementNatural Anti-odor ManagementSized Specifically for Women - To Fit Your Body, Not a Smaller Mens Version24 12 Center Back Length for Size Medium

- US Outdoor Store

The men's Marmot Short Sleeve Lightweight Tee is suitable for anything involving poles, pedals or paddles. This lightweight baselayer T-shirt wicks moisture and dries in a flash. The top is made from recycled Marmot UpCycle polyester that has Polartec Power Dry performance technology and Cocona, a natural odor neutralizer. Ventilating mesh panels, forward seaming and raglan sleeves offer unrestricted movement.

- RockCreek

CLOSEOUTS . A silky-smooth base layer that does it all, Marmot's crew base layer top uses Polartecand#174; PowerDryand#174; technology and natural Coconaand#174; fibers to wick moisture and keep odor under control. Available Colors: BLACK, BLUE SEA/LIGHT SEA, VIBRANT PURPLE/DARK STEEL. Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.

- Sierra Trading Post