Marmot Lightweight Crew LS

This shirt is FREKIN AMAZING!!! I bought it on REI…

Fabric: I hardly noticed it was there and it fit like a second skin...who would have thought...coconuts..

This shirt is FREKIN AMAZING!!!

I bought it on REI outlet online simply because I needed a shirt fast, it was on sale and I liked the color (I got the purple one…I don’t get into the browns, greens and blacks you usually find). I bought it for hiking, backpacking and simply wearing around my college campus this winter. The shirt is simply amazing!

It fits perfectly, snug enough to do its job but lose enough to that it’s not restricting! I am cold natured (anemic actually), and this shirt, even though it’s lightweight, kept me warmer than any sweater I have ever owned. Yet, at the same time, when I was inside buildings that had their heaters blasting I wasn’t to hot only comfortable! The moisture wicking is amazing; I didn’t have that ‘wet’ feeling all day even when I got slightly toasty.

The only problem I had was when it came to getting ready for bed…I didn’t want to take it off! Needless to say, I am very satisfied as I write this I am online buying the same shirt only in midweight (gotta’ have one of each!).

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Lightweight Crew LS versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Lightweight Crew LS. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Marmot Women's Lightweight Crew LS, please share your experience.