Marmot Mojave

I have a bad lower back and I am short and I find…

Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 15
Height of Owner: 5' 2"

I have a bad lower back and I am short and I find that most backpacks place too much pressure on my lower back. This pack is perfect for my short torso. I am able to take everything I need for my day hikes and there is no extra weight pressing on my lumbar area.

The pockets are nice and all seem to be well placed. I place my keys inside the top small pocket and do not go back to it until I am done with my hike. Then I place my camera in the pocket on the back of the bag along with mosquito spray and anything else I was to access often. Then, I place my water, jacket and other items I need with me, but don't want to access often in the inside pocket.

I do wish that the pack did not have a laptop section because there is extra cushion which adds to the weight of the pack, but I do like the formed back of the bag, I feel that it adds to the structure that prevents everything from settling down on my lower back.

I think this pack would be too small for a tall person.

I am 100% happy with this pack and have no buyers remorse.

Whether day tripping or campus cruising, this lightweight and sturdy book pack is designed with the needs of travelers and students in mind. Horseshoe-shape zippered front panel opening gives complete view of contents so you can find what you need. Padded interior computer case protects most standard-sized laptops from bumps and knocks. Interior organizer keeps pens, pencils and small cosmetics neatly at hand. Two water-resistant zippered pockets, one on the front flap and the other at the top of pack, keep electronic gadgets protected from the elements. Compression-molded back panel conforms to your back for day-long comfort. Padded, S-curved, adjustable women's shoulder straps offer comfortable carrying. Side compression straps let you cinch down loads for stable, jostle-free carrying. Mesh side pockets can carry a small water bottle and an array of small, quick-grab items. Made from 600-denier polyester reinforced with ballistic nylon, this pack takes massive abuse and protects electronics and valuables from the elements. Closeout.

CLOSEOUTS . Don't buy a daypack made for a man -- you need one designed and tested by women for women from Marmot. With a smaller compression molded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps contoured for a woman's body frame, the Mojave is comfortable and better for your back. Great organization inside (slots, pockets, zippered mesh pocket with key ring) Padded spot for your laptop Great for school too Front zippered access Zippered outside pocket Zippered top pocket Side pouches Waistbelt Size: Approx. 17-½x12x6” Capacity: 1800 cu.in. Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz. Fabric: 600 denier polyester with 1280 denier ballistic nylon CLOSEOUTS . Vietnam.

- Sierra Trading Post

The Marmot Mojave is great travel pack with one big compartment and a computer case and organizer.

- RockCreek

The Mojave by Marmot is a single compartment book pack for everything technical. Body: 300d Polyester Reinforcement: 1280d Nylon Ballistic Volume: 1800 ci/29 liters Weight: 1lb 9 oz/0.7kg Compression molded backpanel Women's backpanel S-curved shoulder st

Marmot Mojave

The Mojave has been discontinued.

The Marmot Mojave is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 3, 2007 at REI.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.