This is a very comfy fleece and keeps me warm when…

This is a very comfy fleece and keeps me warm when wearing this as a mid-layer on those colder days, and is my go-to as an outer layer on the milder days.

• Warm

• Small-ish thumbholes

I'm 5'10", 200lbs, and I've got an average build — not athletic, not tubby. The size I settled on was XL and it's a bit roomy but comfortable. The L would be ideal, but then this fleece wouldn't work as an "everyday" on-the-go layer that keeps me comfortable in the office as well as keeping me comfortable on the trail and around the campfire.

It breathes well and layers well. The thumb holes might be a little on the tight side, but I don't use them all the time — so, no biggie. The full-zip is nice and the hood is great.