Marmot Plasma 0

The best ultra lightweight bag I have ever bought.

Price Paid: I believe it was around $649

• The weight and the warmth

• They are discontinued.

The best ultra lightweight bag I have ever bought. It keeps me very warm and is probably the lightest weight bag with this down fill . The only other bag with the same dri-down fill power is the one from KUIU. and they cost way more.

If you are gonna spend a long time in them they start to feel crowded as all mummy bags do. I used  the bag on a few overnighters when the temps were close to the lower temp rating and I believe it will hold its own. I always wear base layers inside so that might help. I wear clothing so I don't have to wash my very nice bag. Do the same.

I liked it so much I bought  another Plasma 0 in long. That was all I could find. The Helium 15 I bought too but won't be able to test out till spring. Good weight-to-temp rating with that bag too, based on what I have read.

Thanks for sharing your first gear review, Robert. I hope you'll keep us posted on how the Plasma performs for you this winter.

3 hours ago

Marmot Plasma 0

The Marmot Plasma 0 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 21, 2015 at OMCgear.