Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pant

Great piece of cra........p Just 2 weeks of use and…

Summary

Great piece of cra........p

Cons

• crap

Just 2 weeks of use and the membrane strata is broken.

I like those rain pants very much so far. They are…

I like those rain pants very much so far. They are water proof as far as I can tell. I can get in them with boots on very easy. I unzip the sides and tuck the legs in under the waistband when I wade over a creek.

I would like it if they were a little lighter as I am trying to go as light weight as possible.

The fabric is not very rugged so after sitting on a log by a camp fire one night I found a very small hole in my pants. Now I understand that I have to be more careful when I use them. This goes for everything made from lightweight material of course.

I have used these pants 4 to 5 times snowshoeing and…

I have used these pants 4 to 5 times snowshoeing and camping. All in all they are great pants for the money and the waterproofing seams fine. I tried to glissading down Mt. Ellinor in them and ripped the pants in two different spots. I would not recommend these pants if you are hard on your clothes.

If you've owned or used a Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pant, please share your experience.