Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pant

Weight 13.3 oz / 377 g
Main Material PreCipĀ® 2.5 100% Nylon Ripstop 2.7oz / yd

Great piece of cra........p Just 2 weeks of use and…

Summary

Great piece of cra........p

Cons

• crap

Just 2 weeks of use and the membrane strata is broken.

I have used these pants 4 to 5 times snowshoeing and…

I have used these pants 4 to 5 times snowshoeing and camping. All in all they are great pants for the money and the waterproofing seams fine. I tried to glissading down Mt. Ellinor in them and ripped the pants in two different spots. I would not recommend these pants if you are hard on your clothes.

I like those rain pants very much so far. They are…

I like those rain pants very much so far. They are water proof as far as I can tell. I can get in them with boots on very easy. I unzip the sides and tuck the legs in under the waistband when I wade over a creek.

I would like it if they were a little lighter as I am trying to go as light weight as possible.

The fabric is not very rugged so after sitting on a log by a camp fire one night I found a very small hole in my pants. Now I understand that I have to be more careful when I use them. This goes for everything made from lightweight material of course.

Visit Marmot's PreCip Full Zip Pant page.

The Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pant features a full zip for quick on and quick off which adds all-sport versatility to these lightweight, full-protection rain pants.

- CampSaver.com

If storm clouds let loose on your hike, you'll be glad you packed the waterproof Marmot PreCip Full-Zip Rain Pants - Men's Regular with new, highly breathable NanoProTM technology.

The Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pant are versatile, lightweight rain pants that will allow you to quickly adjust to the changing conditions. 100% Seam Taped Zip Front Hand Pockets Back Zip Pocket

- OMCgear

Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pants for MenEnjoy the comfortable style of the Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pants for Men. This durable Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pants for Men are made with the impressive PreCip dry touch technology, that ensures total comfort and full-protection from rain. These waterproof and breathable pants are made of high-grade 100% seam tape, ensuring comfort and durability. Its drawcord cuff secures your pants to your hips, with ease. It is designed with full side zippers with bonded storm flaps, for your convenience. Its full side zips allow maximum ventilation. You can safely carry and secure small personal items like keys, cellphone, wallet and ID, thanks to its reliable zip front hand pockets and back zip pocket. Its elastic draw cord waist ensures easy to adjust and delivers a comfortable feeling when walking or running. These pants are made of lightweight materials allowing you to use them continuously for long periods. For high quality, trust your money on the Marmot PreCip Full Zip Pants for Men.

- SunnySports