I just got back from a soccer game that my buddy was…

I just got back from a soccer game that my buddy was playing in and the wind and rain were howling but it was like I was in my own little world because of this jacket. It's exactly what everyone else says about it. Amazingly light and extremely durable, which is unusual for Gore-Tex jackets. Not only is it the best technology in the world with the stretch Gore-Tex (material actually stretches a little bit) but it also looks great and fits great. I'm an athletic guy 6' 195 and this is the only jacket I found that was long enough and wide enough for my broad shoulders. And the icing on the cake is you can take this jacket to Mt Mckinley in wintertime as long as you have the correct layers underneath. Multi Functional. nuff said.