Marmot Snowy Range

This was my first down bag and I like it a lot. I'm…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 600
Temperature Rating: 5 F

This was my first down bag and I like it a lot. I'm 6'5" and the long version fits me great and the hood system is nice. I used it last night and it got down to about 15 F and I wasn't getting terribly cold but my pad kept slipping away from under me and the cold snow on my back quickly woke me from my sleep, but the rest of the bag kept me pretty warm for being in a snow cave. I'm generally a warm sleeper and with a good bivy I'd say this bag is good to about 0 F but not much colder. Very lofty and comfortable. No problems with it other than that.

CLOSEOUTS. Sleep snug when the mercury dives in the Marmot Snowy Range 5?F long sleeping bag. Zipper has reinforced, insulated stormflap that resists abrasion. Top-quality 600 fill power down Drawcord collar and hood Hanging loops for drying Zipper: Left Rated to: 5?F Fits to: 6'6" Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 64"/60"/42" Weight: 4 lb. Stuff size: 18x8-1_2" Fabric: 100% nylon Insulation: Down Fill power: 600 Fill weight: 30 oz. Made in China. Visit our Family Camping 101 Guide Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide Available Colors: BURNT ORANGE, FIRE/CHARCOAL, BONFIRE/SAUCE.

- Sierra Trading Post

Marmot Snowy Range

The Snowy Range has been discontinued.

The Marmot Snowy Range is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2011 at Sierra Trading Post.