Marmot Trails

Since working for an outdoor company in my hometown,…

Design: Rectangular
Fill: DriClime
Temperature Rating: 40 and up
Weight: 1 lb 3 oz

Since working for an outdoor company in my hometown, I have gotten the chance to test out a lot of equipment. So far, one of the stand out performers has been the Trails sleeping bag by Marmot. Now, at first glance this doesn't seem like much of sleeping bag, and in reality, it isn't, but it is very useful.

The Trails is an optimal summer bag for the lightweight extremist. It packs down small (I mean ridiculously small so no need for a big sleeping bag compartment anymore), and weighs a little over a pound in both its sizes (Reg and Long). Plus the DriClime lining is soft and comfortable. Also, for thin people such as myself, it is great to add to a bag for those cold nights. Also, again, on my trip to Canada, the Trails is a great hostel and travel companion.

The Trails is an awesome piece of equipment. I'm not leaving home without this piece of equipment, so I highly suggest this product.

This is a great summer bag. I had a chance to try…

This is a great summer bag. I had a chance to try it out up in the Sierras this summer and it was awesome. Packs down to a very small size and is more than adequate for warm summer evenings. The same high quality Marmot construction as their higher end bags. Highly recommend!!!

Me and my wife have the Trails sleeping bag. The Trails…

Me and my wife have the Trails sleeping bag. The Trails is very lightweight and very packable, ideal sleeping bag for summer camping.

If you've owned or used a Marmot Trails, please share your experience.

Marmot Trails

The Trails has been discontinued.

The Marmot Trails is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 20, 2012 at Mountain Hideaway.

If you're looking for a new warm weather synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.