Marmot Trestles 20 Semi Rec

Shape Semi-rectangular
Max user height 6 ft 0 in / 180 cm 6 ft 6 in / 200 cm
Hip girth 64 in / 162 cm
Foot girth 52 in / 132 cm

Available information at the time of purchase led…

Design: Semi-rectangular
Temperature Rating: 20 F

Available information at the time of purchase led me to believe that this would be a great bag for the money. Wrong.

I just spent two chilly nights in it on the Wyoming plains. The temperature never fell below 28-degrees F. Even while wearing capilene and socks I could not keep warm! The zipper was also a constant hassle. I almost had to cut myself out of the thing because the zipper was constantly stuck in the fabric.

Spend a little more money and buy a quality bag. This cheap import is not the ticket.

I have used this bag for 12 nights now and on all…

Design: Mummy, Semi-Rectangular
Fill: Spirafil 120 synthetic
Temperature Rating: 20 Digrees Farenheight
Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz

I have used this bag for 12 nights now and on all 12 nights I am very satisfied with it. I am a cold sleeper, on 3 nights the weather was in the high teens to the low 20s and all I needed to keep comfortably warm was a pair of socks.

It is a very spacious but not too big also the extra short zipper is nice on thous warm nights. It seems to be a well made bag that will give me good service for several years. Also this bag lofts very quickly after being compressed in the stuff sack.

I would definitely recommend this bag to a friend.

After much research I decided on this bag for use…

Design: Semi Rectangular

After much research I decided on this bag for use on the Inca Trail in may for two reasons; even though I'm skinny I like a lot of room and I had good experiences with other Marmot products.

I usually sleep warm and on one night we had -8C and all I needed were light thermals and this bag. There is plenty of room to turn and move around for a 5'10" thin build. Most of the other nights were slightly warmer and I had to open one or both of the side zips to cool down.

On the negative side - the zips get caught even if you're being careful and the stuff sack is a little small. I can't speak for the heat retention of the bag when wet but it certainly did all I asked of it.

Marmot Trestles 20 Semi Rec

The Trestles 20 Semi Rec has been discontinued.

The Marmot Trestles 20 Semi Rec is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2013 at CampSaver.com.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.