I used this pack and travelled for 8 months in fiji/australia/new…

Design: front loading
Size: 35L
Number of Pockets: 3 kind of
Max. Load Carried: 20KG
Height of Owner: 5'6"
Price Paid: just above 100

I used this pack and travelled for 8 months in fiji/australia/new zealand/borneo/singapore/indonesia and it did the trick just fine.

I realized once i got out there that my pack was smaller than others. It wasn't until i got home that i realized how much smaller. ABOUT HALF! most people were traveling with at least 65L packs. I opted for the Women's Model because i'm a pretty small guy (5'6").

The pack is great, only a few things:

-top loader is no fun when searching for specific items at the bottom

-really no pockets. there are two water bottle sides...and two full length very small and thin pockets. But my pack was always so full that they were rather useless. Later i used them each for socks and underwear, and that worked well. The only real "compartment" is the top part.

I got this bag on closeout at the local climbing shop.

Design: Internal
Height of Owner: 6'3"

I got this bag on closeout at the local climbing shop. Great little bag. It is very small but perfect for overnight trips if you are like me and don't carry a lot of stuff with you. Perfect for 1-2 night minimalists or very good for a daypack at less than 2 lbs. I'm assuming it is good for a summit pack but won't confirm that until Jan 08.