Marmot Vapor 35

I used this pack and travelled for 8 months in fiji/australia/new…

Design: front loading
Size: 35L
Number of Pockets: 3 kind of
Max. Load Carried: 20KG
Height of Owner: 5'6"
Price Paid: just above 100

I used this pack and travelled for 8 months in fiji/australia/new zealand/borneo/singapore/indonesia and it did the trick just fine.

I realized once i got out there that my pack was smaller than others. It wasn't until i got home that i realized how much smaller. ABOUT HALF! most people were traveling with at least 65L packs. I opted for the Women's Model because i'm a pretty small guy (5'6").

The pack is great, only a few things:

-top loader is no fun when searching for specific items at the bottom

-really no pockets. there are two water bottle sides...and two full length very small and thin pockets. But my pack was always so full that they were rather useless. Later i used them each for socks and underwear, and that worked well. The only real "compartment" is the top part.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Vapor 35 versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Vapor 35. Read all reviews »

Marmot Women's Vapor 35

The Women's Vapor 35 has been discontinued.

The Marmot Women's Vapor 35 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 11, 2008 at GearTrade.