Mike, can I have yours then, please? My sister and…

Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 17?
Height of Owner: 5 3

Mike, can I have yours then, please? My sister and I fight over mine. It has been patched 3 times and has traveled with me ever since the day I bought it. It is the perfect size for lunch, a sweater and a book plus first aid and water bottles. Smaller pockets for lip balm, keys, wallet etc. Also travels great on the plane. Hip strap means all the weight can be transferred there but you could also just use the shoulder strap if carrying a light load. I speak of an older model, but I doubt the best aspects of the pack have changed that much.

Don't waste your time with this pack. I rec'd one…

Price Paid: gift

Don't waste your time with this pack. I rec'd one as a gift and it just collects dust. The design makes no sense at all - with only the lumbar strap it hangs off your hips, with only the shoulder strap it is impossible to walk or hike with, and with both straps it's uncomforable and bulky.