Marrs Mission 1

Dimension (Pouch) 3.9" x 1.8" x .75" (110mm x 70mm x 12mm)
Weight 0.77 lb (0.100 kg)
Solar Panel 5.5V/140mA
Output Voltage/Current 5.5V 450mA
Battery Capacity 1350 mAh

So far this has proven to be useless. I purchased…

So far this has proven to be useless. I purchased it intending to charge my iPhone. The description on the REI site indicated it would work with any iPhone. I charged it up overnight using the USB input, hooked up my iPhone and nothing. If I can figure out how to get it to work, I'll revise my review...until then I rate it as useless.

Solar Panel (mono or multi-crystalline): 5.5V/140mA
Indication: charging and discharging state LED indicators
Protection: reverse current protection circuit integrated to prevent batteries from being discharged.
Charging time for the mobile phone: 2-3 hours
Solar charging time for the internal lithium battery: 8 - 10 hours
Charging time for the internal lithium battery via USB Cable: 3 - 4 hours (Included)
LED indication: charging and discharging state
Built-in 3 LED flashlight
Includes adapter tips for Motorolla, LG, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry

The light and compact Marrs Mission 1 solar charger goes virtually anywhere to keep personal electronics powered up. And it features a built in LED flashlight! Solar panel gathers power from sunlight that is stored in an internal lithium battery; a full charge in the sun takes 8 - 10 hrs. Included USB cable allows battery to be charged indoors by plugging into a computer; a full charge via USB takes 3 - 4 hrs. Built-in flashlight features 3 bright white LED bulbs. LED indicators show charging and discharging status. Reverse current protection prevents the batteries in your phone or MP3 player from being discharged. Marrs Mission 1 solar charger comes with adaptor tips for Blackberry, LG, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson devices.

Marrs Mission 1

The Marrs Mission 1 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 2, 2010 at REI.

If you're looking for a new solar charger, check out the best reviewed current models.