A good quality climbing pack for rock. It will also…
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: ~50 cdn
A good quality climbing pack for rock. It will also be useful for shorter ice climbing approaches.
- Rugged exterior
- Room for ice tools
- Good fit
- Great price
- Holds a heavy load well
- Could use a little more for adjustment straps
I use this pack for rock climbing. For a small pack I can get all I need into it including my rope and lunch. It has a very tough exterior so no babying this piece of kit.
It fits my medium woman's frame (fully loaded) well enough for all the approaches this year from just a few minutes to a couple of hours. It is well constructed and surprisingly affordable. Grab it before it is sold out!
he largest of our Crag series is tough enough for wall hauls and roomy enough for even the longest approaches from spring through fall.
- Contoured and padded shoulder straps with stabilizer straps.
- Moulded EVA backpanel.
- Removable framesheet with 6061A aluminum tubing border.
- Contoured hipbelt with forward-pull stabilizer straps for easy cinching and keeping the buckle centred.
- Gear loops on hipbelt.
- Grab/tie in handles.
- Hydration system ready.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Crampon pouch with side zipper access.
- Spindrift collar with cinch cord.
- Floating lid allows overloading.
- Rope carrier webbing system under lid.
- Under-lid security pocket with key clip.