I've used this bag in spring, summer and fall weather…

Design: Mummy
Fill: 3m Lite Loft
Temperature Rating: -7 C
Weight: 1.7kg

I've used this bag in spring, summer and fall weather in the U.S. and Canada. It's fairly light, packs well and has good design. My only design comment is that it has no draft collar (which is probably expected in this temerature range). So when the temperature drops and you want to really bundle up you have to cinch everything up around your nose. I am a fairly cold sleeper and find that I wear pile gear in this bag. I've also used a vapour barrier liner which has boosted the rating down to about -10c. As expected, the loft has dwindled over 2 years. But it still stays warm. I think for warmth per kg, lite loft is very efficient.

For my next bag I think I will look for a better temperature rating (-15c) and a design with a draft collar. This will probably make the early spring to late fall range more acceptable to me. Overall though, this has proven to be a great summer bag.

Even though this bag can only go down to -7 degrees…

Design: Synthetic Filled Mummy Bag
Fill: Triple Layer Lite Loft
Temperature Rating: -7 degrees C
Weight: 1.7 kg

Even though this bag can only go down to -7 degrees C, it has never let me down. It can be used until about the beginning of winter, and then I have to put an outer shell around it. It compacts very easily and is very comfortable. I have never been disapointed with equipment from MEC, and I think I will always choose between MEC and North Face gear. When wearing many layers, this bag has very many options.