Meindl Army Gore

I've had mine for seven years now and must confess…

Materials: Leather, Gore-tex
Use: rough trail w/ heavy pack
Break-in Period: about 4 hours
Price Paid: £134

I've had mine for seven years now and must confess that I haven't looked after them all that well. Even still they have never let me down. Never had wet feet in them and I've been out in some pretty atrocious conditions for extended periods.

Very comfortable, perhaps a bit stiff for quick trails but great for the long haul. Only one complaint -- they don't have much grip on wet rocky surfaces.

Extremly comfortable, lightweight leather boot. The…

Materials: Leather/Gore-Tex
Use: hiking
Break-in Period: nill
Weight: light
Price Paid: £IR132

Extremly comfortable, lightweight leather boot. The Meindel Army Gore offers all the strength and support of a normal leather boot, with the excellent advantage of the Gore-Tex lining, making them one of the dryest boots available. The Gore-tex lining is not expected to last for a life time but with care and treatment the leather should keep you dry for years. The soles are slightly less durable than Vibram, but this can make hiking on solid roads easier. I have walked about 20 miles a day with them and never had any problems.

Meindl Army Gore

No price on record.

The Meindl Army Gore is not available from the stores we monitor.