Merrell Avian Light Mid Waterproof

Weight 1 lb 10 oz
Sizes 5 - 11 (Half Sizes)
Materials Waterproof Nubuck, Suede, Mesh Upper

Waterproof, good for narrow feet, super lightweight,…

Waterproof, good for narrow feet, super lightweight, durable Vibram sole.

• Waterproof
  • Stays snug on feet

• The fabric is meant to keep moisture out, however if you have sweat feet it can keep the moisture locked up within the shoe as well.

I picked up these boots after having a terrible run-in with ill fitting hiking boots. Hoping for a happier ending, I tried these on. From the first time I wore them I could tell an immediate difference. They hugged my feet and kept my heels from slipping around (which is important because I have narrow feet).

Their claim of being waterproof is absolutely correct (I can walk through rain and snow without a second thought). They are also extremely lightweight and comfortable, which makes hiking in them for hours at a time not a problem.

The only con I have is the fact that they sometimes retain the moisture from when my feet sweat during hot days, however that problem was easily solved when I began wearing high content wool socks.

Merrell Avian Light Mid Waterproof

The Merrell Avian Light Mid Waterproof is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen February 26, 2014 at EMS.