Merrell Caper

I actually bought these shoes at a TJ Maxx store 2…

Materials: leather
Use: casual use
Break-in Period: right away
Weight: approx. 2lbs.

I actually bought these shoes at a TJ Maxx store 2 years ago. I bought them for my then 9-year-old son in the ladies shoes. They are such a unisex style. He loves them so much. They still fit him till now. He just wears them back and forth from his hockey games and practices. He likes to slip them on and off easily.

I have been hunting for almost a year for these shoes again. But when I find them they are no longer available. Please, Merrell keep this style in production. But I have to say, Trailspace is a awesome website...They show every Trail Shoe going. I think I found a compatable style HI-Tec Multiterrra Targa HPI.

I found these in the clearance section in Sports Authority.

I found these in the clearance section in Sports Authority. I tried them on and fell in love. Shoes don't always fit me the way I want them to, these are just wide enough at the toe and just narrow enough at the heal. I've only had them a short while, can't wait to break them in :-)

If you've owned or used a Merrell Caper, please share your experience.

Merrell Caper

The Merrell Caper is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 11, 2008 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.