Merrell Caper

I actually bought these shoes at a TJ Maxx store 2…

Materials: leather
Use: casual use
Break-in Period: right away
Weight: approx. 2lbs.

I actually bought these shoes at a TJ Maxx store 2 years ago. I bought them for my then 9-year-old son in the ladies shoes. They are such a unisex style. He loves them so much. They still fit him till now. He just wears them back and forth from his hockey games and practices. He likes to slip them on and off easily.

I have been hunting for almost a year for these shoes again. But when I find them they are no longer available. Please, Merrell keep this style in production. But I have to say, Trailspace is a awesome website...They show every Trail Shoe going. I think I found a compatable style HI-Tec Multiterrra Targa HPI.

I found these in the clearance section in Sports Authority.

I found these in the clearance section in Sports Authority. I tried them on and fell in love. Shoes don't always fit me the way I want them to, these are just wide enough at the toe and just narrow enough at the heal. I've only had them a short while, can't wait to break them in :-)

Ready to frolic, this sprightly slip-on has a stretch mesh upper reinforced with flaring struts that support the foot and anchor one-tug elastic lacing. Lycra stretch collar maintains a continuously snug, comfortable fit. Siped for the slick and modestly lugged for lightly rumpled surfaces, the Breakwater Dune sole is topped by Merrell Air Cushion with Q-Form stride alignment in an EVA midsole. Women s Sizes: 5-11 - Board Lasted Construction - Full Grain Leather Sunlot Nubuck Pigskin Leather with Breathable 4-Way Stretch Mesh Upper - Lycra 4-Way Stretch 4-Way Stretch Mesh Collar - Easy OnOff Rear Pull Loop - Elastic Cord Lacing System - Lycra Lining - 4.5mm Antimicrobial Anatomical Cita-XY Agion Footbed - 3D Contour Footbed Design - Injection Molded TPU Arch Shank - Q-Form Triple Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole - Air Cushion Midsole - Non-MarkingRazor Cut Siped Sole - Merrell Breakwater Dune SoleSticky Rubber Weight: 1lb. 6ozs.

- Massey's Outfitters

With a mix of four different materials, these slip-ons are so cool looking you'll wear them for all your crazy capers. Uppers feature full-grain, nubuck and pigskin leathers as well as nylon mesh in an ultra-cool, low-bulk style. Lycra® spandex lining in forefoot is soft next to skin; pigskin heel lining for comfort and improved wear. Antibacterial Cita-XY™ AgION™ footbeds are shaped with women-specific Q-Form™ technology for odor-free support and cushioning. Compression-molded EVA midsoles with Integrated Air Cushion® absorb shock to your heels. Three-quarter-length nylon midsole supports offer exceptional torsional stability. Nylon webbing heel loop aids entry/exit, while elastic-cord lacing system ensures a snug fit. Tri-color Breakwater Dune™ sticky rubber outsoles have razor cut siping for extra grip on slick surfaces.

Merrell Caper

The Merrell Caper is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 11, 2008 at Massey's Outfitters.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.