Merrell Chameleon II Traveler

My go-to dress trail shoe. This is my go-to traveler…

Summary

My go-to dress trail shoe.

Pros

• Great looking
  • Well built
  • Versatile

This is my go-to traveler shoe. It looks dressy enough to replace a loafer but competent enough for trail duty. Very comfortable with outstanding traction.

The leather is very high quality and molds to your feet. You could even wear these to church and go directly to your local trail park and not miss a beat. I have yet to find a better Merrell to fit this niche.

I have also worn these in winter snow conditions and they work very well. If you can still find them, buy them while you can.

Great shoe. When I do not require the bulk of my Scarpas…

Materials: Leather
Use: Everything!
Break-in Period: Minimal. I started wearing them as soon as I got them and was doing light bush trails within a couple of days.
Weight: ?
Price Paid: A$130

Great shoe. When I do not require the bulk of my Scarpas the Merrells are what I use. Comfortable, durable and look good. I walk, jog, hike and even do the shopping in them.

No matter where you travel, or what circles you travel in, a great choice for sophisticated style, high performance, comfort, and years of wear. The c...

- Ramsey Outdoor

The smooth operator. This Chameleon sports a seamless waterproof, full grain leather upper that extends its social spectrum. The pared down look and EVA Merrell Air Cushion midsole feel of In-Board construction is secured by a contoured sticky rubber rand and toe bumper.

- Altrec Outdoors

A Chameleon with a restrained but sporty look that enlarges its social spectrum courtesy of a seamless, full grain leather upper. Merrell In-Board construction hides the midsole for a sleek-to-the-sole, pared-down look that still delivers EVA Air Cushion feel. Vibram Chameleon Sport sole contains TC5+ rubber to optimize grip and durability. End Uses: Light hiking or walking the urban terrain in dry conditions. Best worn with mid-weight socks.Men s Sizes: 7-12,13,14,15 - Slip Lasted Construction - Full Grain Leather Upper - Full Grain Leather Tongue - 4.5mm Anatomical Footbed - Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank - In-Board Compression Molded EVA Footframe - Air Cushion Midsole - 4mm Sole Lug Depth - Vibram Chameleon Sport SoleTC5+ RubberWeight: 2 lbs.

- Massey's Outfitters

Description of Merrell Chameleon II TravelerThe smooth operator. A Chameleon with a restrained but sporty look that enlarges its social spectrum courtesy of a seamless, full-grain leather upper. Merrell In-Board™ construction hides the midsole for a sleek-to-the-sole, pared-down look that still delivers EVA Air Cushion® feel. Vibram® Chameleon Sport™ sole combines two densities of rubber and variously configured Octogrip lugs to optimize grip and durability. The Chameleon is ready and willing to take on the changes of terrain. Features:Slip Lasted ConstructionFull Grain Leather UpperFull Grain Leather Tongue4.5 Anatomical FootbedNylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch ShankIn-Board™ Compression Molded Eva FootframeQ-Form™ Alignment System (women)Air Cushion® Midsole4mm Sole Lug DepthVibram® Chameleon Sport™ Sole/Versa &TC1 Dura Rubber

- US Outdoor Store

Merrell Chameleon II Traveler

The Merrell Chameleon II Traveler is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 9, 2008 at Ramsey Outdoor.