Merrell Chameleon II Traveler

My go-to dress trail shoe. This is my go-to traveler…

Summary

My go-to dress trail shoe.

Pros

• Great looking
  • Well built
  • Versatile

This is my go-to traveler shoe. It looks dressy enough to replace a loafer but competent enough for trail duty. Very comfortable with outstanding traction.

The leather is very high quality and molds to your feet. You could even wear these to church and go directly to your local trail park and not miss a beat. I have yet to find a better Merrell to fit this niche.

I have also worn these in winter snow conditions and they work very well. If you can still find them, buy them while you can.

Great shoe. When I do not require the bulk of my Scarpas…

Materials: Leather
Use: Everything!
Break-in Period: Minimal. I started wearing them as soon as I got them and was doing light bush trails within a couple of days.
Weight: ?
Price Paid: A$130

Great shoe. When I do not require the bulk of my Scarpas the Merrells are what I use. Comfortable, durable and look good. I walk, jog, hike and even do the shopping in them.