Merrell Chameleon Thermo 6 Waterproof

I get blisters very easy when hunting during archery…

Use: rough trail w/heavy pack

I get blisters very easy when hunting during archery season. I have never found a boot that gives me the comfort that these do. I never received any blisters while hunting in these.

I have bought a lot of boots for a lot of money. These are the best things ever made. I'm sure they will take them off the shelf because they're such a good product, I will have to buy a couple pairs before that happens.

In late fall, winter, and early spring, the waterproof and insulated Merrell Chameleon Thermo 6 WP is a highly-functioning boot. Great for snowshoeing or light winter hiking with a lightweight pack (less than 15 lb.). Waterproof nubuck leather uppers. Waterproof leather/mesh bellows tongue fits smoothly against your foot and keeps the weather out. 200 gram Thinsulate and Polartec 200 thermo lining keep your feet warm. TPU backstay has a ridge to hold a rear snowshoe strap up where it belongs. ColdProof insulating footbed increases warmth. ActiveHeat insole reflects heat back to your feet and keeps out the cold. Compression molded EVA with Air Cushion under the heel for shock absorption, stability and support. Deep 6 mm sole lug depth for secure winter traction.

- EMS refers to the men's version

Merrell Chameleon Thermo 6 Waterproof

The Chameleon Thermo 6 Waterproof has been discontinued.

The Merrell Chameleon Thermo 6 Waterproof is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 25, 2008 at EMS.

If you're looking for a new winter boot, check out the best reviewed current models.