Merrell Chameleon Velocity

I bought a pair of these a few years back now, from…

Price Paid: £45

I bought a pair of these a few years back now, from Millets in Truro, they were in the sale for £45.  The best £45 I've ever spent on a pair of shoes, extremely comfortable, they'll keep your feet energised and supported, even on the most strenuous of walks.

I still have them and they're still going strong, built to last and I'm a heavy user!  Merrell's always seem to come up slightly on the small size, I'm always a UK 12 Eur 47.

I am a big fan of Merrell shoes in general, they do the job they're designed for perfectly.

WHERE CAN I GET THEM? Very comfortable, even after…

Price Paid: About £60

Summary

WHERE CAN I GET THEM? Very comfortable, even after a long day's walking. Excellent grip on all surfaces, either wet and muddy or dry. I've had them a few years now and they are still going strong. Probably the best I've owned.

Pros

• Functional

Cons

• No real problems

As in my summary. VERY good shoes. I'd buy again, if I could find them. I paid about £60 (I think that was reduced, not sure). They are worth more because they "work" well and they have lasted longer than many similar shoes have.

I came across this review looking to buy some more. If anyone knows if they are still on sale, please post details.

Merrell Chameleon Velocity

The Chameleon Velocity has been discontinued.

The Merrell Chameleon Velocity is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.