Merrell Geomorph Blaze Mid Waterproof

This boot seems to live up to its marketing. Good,…

Summary

This boot seems to live up to its marketing. Good, comfortable fit. Boots feel more comfortable than my running shoes. Just received these, but already used them in slush, ice, snow, and mud. No complaints.

Pros

• Good comfort and fit
  • Waterproof and other features work as advertised
  • Worked well in ice, rain, and snow

Cons

• Haven't owned them long enough to test durability.

So far, I have really liked these boots. I bought them on sale at Dick's for around $100, quite a bargain. First week that I've owned them and we are having foul weather. I take them on trails in Rock Creek Park close to DC and walk in areas that get messy in bad weather. Usually I have some near slips since my excited hunting dog likes to pull me while on leash. This is the first set of footwear that has kept me from slipping.

My only question is durability. I will update my ratings in the next 90 days or so once I have more miles on this.

Note: When buying footwear, I found that Dick's gives a 90-day period vs. 30 for Sports Authority.

Merrell Geomorph Blaze Mid Waterproof

The Merrell Geomorph Blaze Mid Waterproof is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 15, 2014 at Moosejaw.