Merrell Geomorph Maze Stretch

On a hike down to Mooney Falls and back out (about…

Price Paid: bought in 2011

Summary

On a hike down to Mooney Falls and back out (about 22 miles) in the Grand Canyon, climbing many very slippery and wet rock faces, walking through water, through sand and dust the shoes performed exceptionally well.

Pros

• The combination of leather and mesh fabric.

Cons

• None I could see

I always search for a hiking shoe without metal grommets for the laces. I cannot wear a shoe with metal grommets (they chafe the skin on top of my foot and are very uncomfortable, so much so that I cannot wear them). The laces on these shoes pass through leather which is part of the entire shoe which makes them very comfortable and durable.

I have gone on several hikes, desert, mountainous, temperate rain forest, and the shoe is performing almost like new.

Merrell Geomorph Maze Stretch

The Merrell Geomorph Maze Stretch is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 3, 2014 at Massey's Outfitters.

Superfeet Orange Review

Vargo Triad Review

Sierra Designs Frontcountry Bed 600 SYN 2-Season Review

Summer Trip Planning?

Vikings invade Costa Rica!

Where is TS/Big Red now?