Merrell Intercept Gore-Tex

Best shoe I've ever owned. Runs about a half size…

Summary

Best shoe I've ever owned. Runs about a half size small. I normally wear 10 but 10.5 in this is perfect. Holds up really well and looks good.

Pros

• Super comfortable
  • Stylish

Cons

• Fits half size small

So comfortable. Has a high arch so my feet never hurt and a lot of my back pain was relieved. I thinks it's a good looking shoe that I wear hiking and casually.

Since they've been discontinued I buy old stock online and usually have 2 or 3 pairs on hand. Merrell makes a quality product for sure.

1 star short of being perfect! Good waterproofing,…

Materials: gore-tex
Use: field work

1 star short of being perfect! Good waterproofing, just what I need in my line of work where I do water sampling on wells, rivers, and lakes.

Though I just bought it yesterday, so, don't know how it's gonna hold after few weeks or months. Hope it'll last. But definitely better than my TNF Cedar Mesa.