Merrell Continuum

Very comfortable trail shoe for everyday life. I live…

Summary

Very comfortable trail shoe for everyday life. I live in these shoes from office to roof to trail. And after a year they show no wear and tear especially the "Vibram" soles.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Durablity
  • Tread

Cons

• Mine are not waterproof

The height and fit of these are great. Extremely comfortable for everyday wear. Nicely cushioned with no added aftermarket insoles. I feel no issues with the support it provides. Traction wise the Vibram soles are great in any environment.

The breathability of these is one of the main reasons for my purchase. I wear these for work in extreme hot climate conditions and feet are always cool.

Express my disappointment and complain the super bad…

Price Paid: HKD1000 approx.

Summary

Express my disappointment and complain the super bad quality of my Merrell's womens footwear. It is really terrible and unacceptable that the plastic grips are spallation easily like this!!

Re: Complaint - Bad quality Merrell

I would like to express my disappointment and complain the super bad quality of my Merrell's women's footwear (model: Merrell Continuum Performance footwear - Womens femme 1205 & 83640) which I washed last night.

The plastic grip on both sides of pair of shoes was mammocking and scraps of plastic have come off from them!!  I cannot believed the quality of this branded Merrell pair of shoes is such fragile and non-durable even this is an old model and bought it for few years, but it is really unacceptable that the plastic grips are spallation easily like this!!

Merrell Continuum

The Merrell Continuum is not available from the stores we monitor.