Merrell Mix Master Move

The lightest running shoe I have ever owned. It was…

Summary

The lightest running shoe I have ever owned. It was super comfortable immediately and I love the colors, which is hard to find in this current neon shoe industry.

Pros

• Great arch support

Cons

• Expensive

These shoes felt great out of the box. I feel well supported in the arch. I have not felt any chaffing or friction. It has great traction on hard surfaces and trails even though I know it's not a trail shoe I run everywhere. It is breathable but not open.

My last pair of running shoes with mesh almost felt like I was wearing flip flops and I didn't like that. I still want a tennis shoe to feel like a tennis shoe. The size was true to what I normally wear. I paid $95 which is a bit more than I usually do, but I am happy.

UPPER/LINING
• Textile and synthetic leather upper
• Molded eyelets for secure lacing
• Protective toe cap
• Breathable mesh lining
• M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
• EVA removable footbed
• Reflective details for increased visibility in low light

MIDSOLE/OUTSOLE
• 3.5mm Drop / 8mm Cush / 18mm Stack Height
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
• M-Select GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
• Vegan Friendly Footwear