Merrell Range Short

Dude, yeah! These shorts are great for on the trail.

Fabric: Poly?

Dude, yeah! These shorts are great for on the trail. They breathe so well! They have a belt that's built in, very light, and the fit might be a little small, but maybe it's just me. They have 2 side pockets, and part of the pocket kind of slides down to the side of the short for holding a knife clip or flashlight. I know it sounds funny, but it was really useful for holding my folding knife on the trail and around camp. It has a single zipper pocket down on the right side of the short leg which held my small digital camera just fine, with room for a bandana or snacks.

Back pocket is zippered and easy to get to... though I've never had a problem getting to a back pocket, that I can think of...

Anyways, solid shorts. I bought two pairs and might get another for my next trip. All of Merrell's apparel is solid!

Might try the pants myself. I highly recommend these shorts.

Active lightweight short 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane Moisture wicking, quick dry, UV, stretch nylon fabric Dual hand pockets for all of your essential items Dual zip-secure back pockets 10-1/2" Inseam for all sizes Import.

- Campmor

Hot days call for the lightest, most useful pair of shorts you can find. Welcome the Range short to our collection and yours, with it?s lightweight, stretch nylon fabric and comfortable, fast and light design.

- Ramsey Outdoor

Merrell Range Short

The Range Short has been discontinued.

The Merrell Range Short is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 11, 2008 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new active short, check out the best reviewed current models.