This is an ultra light hiking or all around sport…

Materials: Leather, rubber, metal like mesh.
Use: Rough trail with pack.
Break-in Period: Not yet

This is an ultra light hiking or all around sport shoe, I choose them for hiking.

First, the picture is true to the product, great looking shoe. Really rugged looking! The knobs or I call the grippers, I can see them working very well. The shoe fits great if u have a narrow foot such as I. Very form fitting, so I think it gives a more natural feeling.

Keep in mind I have not worn these shoes on a hike yet, just received them. They feel great even with out socks, I wouldn't recommend hiking without socks but good for around town or at base camp for sure.

The only drawback I see is that they would let water in easily, so not good for hiking in the rain. I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. I hope this was a good review.