Merrell Robotic

This is an ultra light hiking or all around sport…

Materials: Leather, rubber, metal like mesh.
Use: Rough trail with pack.
Break-in Period: Not yet

This is an ultra light hiking or all around sport shoe, I choose them for hiking.

First, the picture is true to the product, great looking shoe. Really rugged looking! The knobs or I call the grippers, I can see them working very well. The shoe fits great if u have a narrow foot such as I. Very form fitting, so I think it gives a more natural feeling.

Keep in mind I have not worn these shoes on a hike yet, just received them. They feel great even with out socks, I wouldn't recommend hiking without socks but good for around town or at base camp for sure.

The only drawback I see is that they would let water in easily, so not good for hiking in the rain. I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks. I hope this was a good review.

You can tell, just by looking at the Merrell Men's Robotic Multisport Shoes, that they're ridiculously breathable. Welded trim protects the Robotic Shoes' ventilated, open-mesh uppers, so your feet can feel the wind and you won't have to worry about stubbing your toes. Molded nylon arch shanks and air-cushion footbeds support the bottoms of your feet, while the Robotic Shoes' five-millimeter lugs and Vibram soles grip rocky terrain. These Merrell athletic shoes are also vegan-friendly.

- Backcountry Outlet

Free Shipping. Merrell Men's Robotic Shoe (Fall 2008) The Men's Robotic Shoe by Merrell is an ultra-light, wildly breathable but highly protective gold-standard multi-sport shoe that performs on command wherever it s taken. Ventilated mesh upper has protective welded trim with conspicuous studding around the toe. In-Board construction with Merrell Air Cushion keeps the foot low-centered and the ride smooth.

An ultra-light, wildly breathable but highly protective gold-standard multi-sport shoe that performs on command wherever it?s taken. Ventilated mesh u...

- Ramsey Outdoor

Merrell Robotic

The Robotic has been discontinued.

The Merrell Robotic is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 30, 2010 at Backcountry.com.