Merrell Siena

I have plantar fasciitis in both feet, a spur on my…

Materials: Leather upper
Use: All day, all activities.
Break-in Period: No Break-in period. Worn out of the store, and still wearing every day!!! Over a year now...

I have plantar fasciitis in both feet, a spur on my right heel, and also inherited painful ingrown toenails. Finding shoes, or I should say sandals so my toes are open, has been a challenge to say the very least.

In the last couple years, my feet have gotten really bad; only have about 45 mins on concrete floors before I am in so much pain, I need the store's complimentary electric cart to finish shopping. I found this sandal a year ago, after leaving a podiatrist's office with strict orders to get an orthopedic shoe.

This is the MOST WONDERFUL sandal, or shoe, I have EVER had! The comfort and support are literally breathtaking! I am now looking to buy another pair, or 2, or 4, or 6, in other colors too, to last me for as many years as I can. It is the ONLY shoe I will wear! I can even go walking through the bush if I wear the heel strap for more stability.

Hands down; or better, Both Feet Down and Walking, to this shoe! Thank-You, Merrell, for creating the most orthopedic, comfortable sandal in the world; never mind that it's also feminine, rugged, and sporty all at the same time!

If you've owned or used a Merrell Siena, please share your experience.

Merrell Siena

The Siena has been discontinued.

The Merrell Siena is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 29, 2011 at REI.

If you're looking for a new sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.