I have plantar fasciitis in both feet, a spur on my…

Materials: Leather upper
Use: All day, all activities.
Break-in Period: No Break-in period. Worn out of the store, and still wearing every day!!! Over a year now...

I have plantar fasciitis in both feet, a spur on my right heel, and also inherited painful ingrown toenails. Finding shoes, or I should say sandals so my toes are open, has been a challenge to say the very least.

In the last couple years, my feet have gotten really bad; only have about 45 mins on concrete floors before I am in so much pain, I need the store's complimentary electric cart to finish shopping. I found this sandal a year ago, after leaving a podiatrist's office with strict orders to get an orthopedic shoe.

This is the MOST WONDERFUL sandal, or shoe, I have EVER had! The comfort and support are literally breathtaking! I am now looking to buy another pair, or 2, or 4, or 6, in other colors too, to last me for as many years as I can. It is the ONLY shoe I will wear! I can even go walking through the bush if I wear the heel strap for more stability.

Hands down; or better, Both Feet Down and Walking, to this shoe! Thank-You, Merrell, for creating the most orthopedic, comfortable sandal in the world; never mind that it's also feminine, rugged, and sporty all at the same time!