Merrell Traverse

Awesome boot. Best darn boot I ever owned. I hiked…

Price Paid: ??

Summary

Awesome boot.

Pros

• Great support
  • Not a long break-in

Best darn boot I ever owned. I hiked in Alaska and hike the Columbia River Gorge and never got a blister.

I wish I would have bought two pairs. Also the boot is true to size. Made in Italy!

These boots are great!! Handles heavy loads with ease,…

These boots are great!! Handles heavy loads with ease, fully waterproof and very comfortable. I don't see any areas of concern on the boots that would lead me to believe that they will not last me for years to come.

These replaced my old One Sport Moraine that had enough and Merrell has my business now as long as they continue to perform!!

These are a great boot for doing that bit extra out…

Materials: Leather
Use: Hunting, rough trail w/ heavy pack
Price Paid: $499 NZ

These are a great boot for doing that bit extra out in the outdoors. The rubber has just started coming away around the sole and Merrell NZ were great at getting it fixed up for me.

I'm a hunter and I'm rough on my boots and they normally don't last long at all but these are really lasting the distance. The comfort is great on those big long hunts, i used to get bruised heels but with these and the air cushioned heel that has stopped.

I do highly recommend these boots.

Just bought a pair of these boots. After I got them…

Materials: leather
Break-in Period: backpack

Just bought a pair of these boots. After I got them home I found out that one of them leaks like crazy. Not recommended!

If you've owned or used a Merrell Traverse, please share your experience.

Merrell Traverse

The Traverse has been discontinued.

The Merrell Traverse is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 12, 2010 at Altrec Outdoors.