Merrell Wilderness Evolution

I like the support these boots give my feet. I am…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

I like the support these boots give my feet. I am heavy and they are the most comfortable boot I have warn. They are a stiff boot to break in.

Pros

• They have great support for my feet.

Cons

• They are stiff and take a while to break in.

They fit very well and are very comfortable, even in the break-in period. They support my feet very well for the extra weight I carry. They have been waterproof so far and the traction is not the best. They keep my feet very warm and dry.

Went through the first shoe strings in 1 month, the second pair are showing signs of wear after a week. I think they are constructed very well but I don't like that they are glued together. I have had the boots 2.5 months. I wear them daily.

What a bargain! As a walker and backpaker these boots…

Price Paid: 30 pounds !!

What a bargain!

As a walker and backpaker these boots have been the best boots yet. All I can say is if you live near Roys of Wroxham you can find these boots in the men's department!!

First pair was not stiched properly on the toungue.

Materials: leather
Use: general hiking
Break-in Period: not long, comfy from the start
Weight: ?
Price Paid: ZAR 899

First pair was not stiched properly on the toungue. A large section seemed to miss the sewing machine.

Bad quality check??