Merrell Wilderness Evolution

I like the support these boots give my feet. I am…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

I like the support these boots give my feet. I am heavy and they are the most comfortable boot I have warn. They are a stiff boot to break in.

Pros

• They have great support for my feet.

Cons

• They are stiff and take a while to break in.

They fit very well and are very comfortable, even in the break-in period. They support my feet very well for the extra weight I carry. They have been waterproof so far and the traction is not the best. They keep my feet very warm and dry.

Went through the first shoe strings in 1 month, the second pair are showing signs of wear after a week. I think they are constructed very well but I don't like that they are glued together. I have had the boots 2.5 months. I wear them daily.

What a bargain! As a walker and backpaker these boots…

Price Paid: 30 pounds !!

What a bargain!

As a walker and backpaker these boots have been the best boots yet. All I can say is if you live near Roys of Wroxham you can find these boots in the men's department!!

First pair was not stiched properly on the toungue.

Materials: leather
Use: general hiking
Break-in Period: not long, comfy from the start
Weight: ?
Price Paid: ZAR 899

First pair was not stiched properly on the toungue. A large section seemed to miss the sewing machine.

Bad quality check??

Free Shipping. Merrell Men's Wilderness Evolution Boot (Fall 2006) Our idea of natural selection a sleeked-out, streamlined version of the Wilderness, Merrell's legend in leather. Slip Lasted Construction Waterproof Leather Upper Waterproof Leather/Mesh Bellows Tongue Injection Molded TPU External Counter 4.5mm Anatomical Footbed Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank In-Board Compression Molded EVA Footframe with Grade 4 Tapered Nylon Insole Molded to Bottom Q-Form Alignment System (Women) Air Cushion Midsole Vibram Chameleon Hiker Sole/Trek & Super Trek Rubber

Merrell Wilderness Evolution

The Wilderness Evolution has been discontinued.

The Merrell Wilderness Evolution is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen December 15, 2006 at Moosejaw.