Metolius Safe Tech All-Around

I use this harness for canyoneering, so perhaps a…

I use this harness for canyoneering, so perhaps a bit different usage profile than rock climbing.

For me, the best aspect of this harness is the adjustability of the rise - basically the distance from the waist to the leg loops. I was having problems finding a harness that fit me well in this dimension until I tried this one.

I find it to be fairly comfortable to hang in better than most, probably not as comfortable as some. So far I like the gear loops - they stick out from the waist which makes it easy to clip/unclip gear. I have not used this in any very narrow slot canyons yet. In that environment I may find that I don't like the way the loops stick out from the waist.

I appreciate some of the safety features included such as the color coding on the waist strap to indicate whether its doubled back through the buckle, and the fact that the gear loops are tested to 10 kN.

If you've owned or used a Metolius Safe Tech All-Around, please share your experience.