This report is based on ice climbing only 5 days in…

Materials: space age

This report is based on ice climbing only 5 days in these boots. So far, I have been pleased. I have cold feet and these boots have kept me warm in below 0 weather. Fit is more narrow than the Nepal EVO, but not too narrow. With a pair of Smartwool Mountaineering socks, they are snug, but still have room to wiggle toes.

This is my first pair of climbing boots that aren't plastic so while I love the weight difference, and the improved feel, I have to remember I don't have to kick quite so hard.

The only negative at this point is I have some pressure on my right foot (near the little toe).

The boot is very waterproof and I plan to wear these boots this summer in the Cascades.