Mion Bhakti Clog

The Mion Bhaki clog is the best footwear I have had…

Price Paid: £15

Summary

The Mion Bhaki clog is the best footwear I have had other than my feet as a child running barefoot on the farm. Why have they gone?

The best thing since bare feet.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair, please tell me. heers

I absolutely loooove my Mions! I wore them for almost…

I absolutely loooove my Mions! I wore them for almost two weeks straight while in Yellowstone NP which included all types of terrain. I've taken them canoeing creeking and even hiked in them. They are by far the best shoe I have ever owned.

However, this morning I wake up a see that my puppy chewed the strap off and they are nowhere to be found on the Internet. It is a very sad day.

I bought a pair on sale, and fell in Love. I have…

Materials: Recycled Rubber
Use: "Everything" even winter snow.
Break-in Period: None
Weight: They feel like feathers!

I bought a pair on sale, and fell in Love.

I have worn them almost everyday for over a year. I am looking to buy another pair, before these wear out.

Has Mion Footwear gone out of business? If anyone knows where I can find them please email me. I am looking for size 9.

Sincerely, Penny

[Editor's Note: Timberland discontinued production of Mion footwear as of the fall 2008 season.]

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Bhakti Clog versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Bhakti Clog. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used a Mion Men's Bhakti Clog, please share your experience.

Mion Men's Bhakti Clog

The Men's Bhakti Clog has been discontinued.

The Mion Men's Bhakti Clog is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2009 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.