Mion Bhakti Clog

The Mion Bhaki clog is the best footwear I have had…

Price Paid: £15

Summary

The Mion Bhaki clog is the best footwear I have had other than my feet as a child running barefoot on the farm. Why have they gone?

The best thing since bare feet.

If anyone knows where I can get a pair, please tell me. heers

I absolutely loooove my Mions! I wore them for almost…

I absolutely loooove my Mions! I wore them for almost two weeks straight while in Yellowstone NP which included all types of terrain. I've taken them canoeing creeking and even hiked in them. They are by far the best shoe I have ever owned.

However, this morning I wake up a see that my puppy chewed the strap off and they are nowhere to be found on the Internet. It is a very sad day.

I bought a pair on sale, and fell in Love. I have…

Materials: Recycled Rubber
Use: "Everything" even winter snow.
Break-in Period: None
Weight: They feel like feathers!

I bought a pair on sale, and fell in Love.

I have worn them almost everyday for over a year. I am looking to buy another pair, before these wear out.

Has Mion Footwear gone out of business? If anyone knows where I can find them please email me. I am looking for size 9.

Sincerely, Penny

[Editor's Note: Timberland discontinued production of Mion footwear as of the fall 2008 season.]

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Bhakti Clog versions

In addition to the 3 men's reviews above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Bhakti Clog. Read all reviews »

The Mion Men's Bhakti Sandal looks like an Olympic athlete doing the butterfly stroke into an oncoming wave. Mion gave this hydrophobic sandal an adjustable strap for a secure fit, and a protective toe grill with water-drainage ports to shed the wet when you're traveling through amphibious terrain. The Bhakti's partially recycled rubber sole with traction lugs grips wet and dry surfaces alike, giving you the footing you need to move like water over land.

- Backcountry Outlet

Pronounced buk te , it's a word of Sanskrit origin meaning devotion and also the path of devotion itself. Mion chose the name Bhakti in honor of their devotion to the environment. It's fun, comfortable and easy footwear for the amphibian in all of us. And it's got some cool features too

- Altrec Outdoors

Mion Men's Bhakti Clog

The Men's Bhakti Clog has been discontinued.

The Mion Men's Bhakti Clog is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 12, 2009 at Backcountry Outlet.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.