Mion Pen Shell Clog

Weight 8.7 oz

I discovered MION shoes while shopping at Ross one…

Materials: the awesome rubber, with GSR sole
Use: everyday, hikiing trails, steep terrain, slippery rocks, the beach, mountain terrain,
Break-in Period: maybe 2 days...
Weight: I dont know..it never bothers me
Price Paid: I dont remember :)

I discovered MION shoes while shopping at Ross one day...and it was the best thing that could have ever happened to my feet!! I have 3 different MION sandals...and the clogs are one of my favorites!

I took out the foot liner and wear them absolutly plain!! I am a size 10.

They are soooooo incredibally comfortable. I can hike in them, explore, go to the beach, get them wet...rinse them off and head out somewhere new. I can do yard work in them....just about anything!

The traction of the sole is incredible! Super fantastic grip!! I walk on rocks while exploring tide pools in La Jolla, CA in my shoes...and never slip!

I keep my clogs right by door..and toss em on anytime I need to help outside. Or I wear them on my all day adventures to places like the zoo!

My feet have never smelled icky once. In fact, I just took off both of my shoes, and took a deep breath in and they don't smell at all..not the slightest foot smell. That's how awesome they are...the antimicrobaterial stuff REALLY works!!

I have had many many compliments on my MION shoes. I am a weird shoe kind of girl!! I take them everywhere I go...on all my trips, no matter the location. I recommend them to all my friends! In fact..I am recommending that I buy another pair for myself!!

I am also an RN and wear only these shoes for my 12hr…

Use: work
Break-in Period: none
Weight: weightless on
Price Paid: $50-$90

I am also an RN and wear only these shoes for my 12hr shifts. They are the only shoes I have found comfortable for this much standing, walking, lifting and constant on-your-feet work. I am very disappointed that they don't seem to be making them anymore.

Fortunately, I had bought about 6 pairs in diff colors when they were more available. I guess I will be wearing them all into the ground now. I guess when they are gone, I will have to find other work!

As a registered nurse and being on my feet all day,…

Materials: Not sure
Use: EVERYTHING
Break-in Period: None
Weight: not sure

As a registered nurse and being on my feet all day, these shoes are far superior to those I have tried before. I wear them all the time, not just for work.

The Mion clog puts you into correct posture. The ergonomic design is perfect for me. Being six feet tall with bending and lifting all day, these shoes keeps me straight and tall.

They are very slip resistant. They are the best "green" shoes I have found on the market today.

I have had so many people ask to try them on and where to buy them.

I hope they don't go away anytime soon!

Thanks, Mion!

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Pen Shell Clog versions

In addition to the 3 women's reviews above, there are 4 reviews for other versions of the Pen Shell Clog. Read all reviews »

Even when kicking back, true adventure addicts demand a shoe that goes beyond expectations. The Pen Shell Clog has exactly what they need. Its Ergomorphic footbed and 360° lacing with climbing grade cord provide customizable comfort, while its wet/dry traction goes just about anywhere. Available in men’s, women’s, and kids’ sizes

Ergomorphic Footbed: An anatomically shaped removable footbed with a layer of Ergomorphic foam that customizes to the shape of the wearer’s foot after approximately 12 hours of use, resulting in a personalized fit.

Super Structure Cord: One piece cord made of either climbing-grade rope or extremely strong Kevlar cord that spirals around the Sculpted Super-Structure, resulting in the wearer’s ability to customize a precise fit based on the demands of their activity.

Wet/Dry Traction: Ultimate traction on wet and dry surfaces with a unique outsole design that features a proprietary Quad-Cut siping configuration and Gripstick rubber compound.

Ultra-lite: Wet or dry, Mion footwear is designed to be feather light.

100% Water Compatible: Mion footwear does not get wet like leather or fabric footwear. Most of our styles literally cannot absorb or retain water.

After a full day of rock climbing, cycling, or skiing, your feet yearn for true comfort. The Mion Pen Shell clog surrounds your feet in the comfort they re craving with performance features typically reserved for technical outdoor footwear. Whether walking the dog on rain-slicked city streets or taking an evening foray from camp over ball bearing gravel, the Mion Pen Shell clog s Gripstick rubber outsole with Quad-Cut siping provide solid underfoot confidence for moving over wet or dry terrain. An anatomically shaped Ergomorphic foam footbed forms to the shape of the user's foot after just 12 hours of wear time and the innovative Super-Structure rib system securely wraps, cushions, and protects the foot. All this adds up to a generous helping of comfort. The Mion Pen Shell women's clog also includes the Super-Structure Cord, a climbing grade line that wraps around the forefoot and instep. Unique to clogs, this cord allows the wearer to adjust the degree of security, from relaxed loose to performance tight.

- Altrec Outdoors

Mion Women's Pen Shell Clog

The Women's Pen Shell Clog has been discontinued.

The Mion Women's Pen Shell Clog is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 8, 2008 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.