men's
Weight Women’s 13.2 oz
Weight Men’s 16.25 oz

Wow! Not a shoe that many would give a second look…

Materials: synthetic softshell and foam
Use: any terrain/condition dayhike
Break-in Period: absolutely none
Weight: about 18 ounces

Wow! Not a shoe that many would give a second look as a first choice but I'm extremely glad I took a chance and bought these shoes. I wore these shoes, without socks, on a demanding 9 mile round trip trail in 101 degree weather. They performed better than any footwear I have ever owned. (This coming from someone with a shoe fetish for technical footwear).

They feel virtually weightless but have a solid footbed, good traction, and good ankle support. The performance was very good but what sold me was the comfort.

My feet obviously sweat some but not enough that I noticed until I took the warm canyons off at the end of the hike. Nine miles - no socks - no vents - NO BLISTERS. Beautiful fit with a cozy and effective fleece liner.

These shoes are the real deal if you're looking for an amazingly comfortable technical shoe with more versatility than any other out there (can be worn in the winter to keep the elements out and provide traction). With or without socks, in the winter or the summer - these shoes are worth considering.

Mion Warm Canyon

The Warm Canyon has been discontinued.

$130.00 (men's)

The Mion Warm Canyon is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 5, 2009 at Sierra Trading Post.

"Lazy. And Damn Good Looking"—Meet Andy, Backpacker, Geographer, Reviewer of the Month

Black Diamond Women's First Light Hoody Review