men's
Weight 5.8 oz / 164 g

I couldn't believe I found these at Ross for this…

Materials: Synthetic
Use: Casual, Recovery
Break-in Period: 2 minutes after heating
Weight: who cares when your feet are this happy?
Price Paid: $8 clearance

I couldn't believe I found these at Ross for this price. I've heated them in the oven and molded them to my feet. I've never worn anything as comfortable and supportive in a sandal as these babies. All of my other after shoes/sandals are going to get lonely. Get these customizable sandals by any means necessary!

Quite possibly the greatest sandal ever made, seriously.

Materials: Gryptonyte
Use: Tailgating
Break-in Period: 2 1/2 minutes
Weight: 6 oz
Price Paid: Pro Deal

Quite possibly the greatest sandal ever made, seriously. These are without a doubt the best sandals I have ever worn.

The heat moldable footbed contours to your foot the first day you wear them and from then on you are set!

I have had these for three years and I still wear them every day. The best part is that they are so form fitting and stable that you can go just about anywhere in them. I have even ventured out on rock and onsighted a 5.6 before jumping 30 feet to an awaiting and refreshing Colorado River below.

Truly the greatest slackline, campsite, beach cruising, cliff jumping, lazy summer day sandal ever made.