Montrail Molokai

Weight 5.8 oz / 164 g

I couldn't believe I found these at Ross for this…

Materials: Synthetic
Use: Casual, Recovery
Break-in Period: 2 minutes after heating
Weight: who cares when your feet are this happy?
Price Paid: $8 clearance

I couldn't believe I found these at Ross for this price. I've heated them in the oven and molded them to my feet. I've never worn anything as comfortable and supportive in a sandal as these babies. All of my other after shoes/sandals are going to get lonely. Get these customizable sandals by any means necessary!

Quite possibly the greatest sandal ever made, seriously.

Materials: Gryptonyte
Use: Tailgating
Break-in Period: 2 1/2 minutes
Weight: 6 oz
Price Paid: Pro Deal

Quite possibly the greatest sandal ever made, seriously. These are without a doubt the best sandals I have ever worn.

The heat moldable footbed contours to your foot the first day you wear them and from then on you are set!

I have had these for three years and I still wear them every day. The best part is that they are so form fitting and stable that you can go just about anywhere in them. I have even ventured out on rock and onsighted a 5.6 before jumping 30 feet to an awaiting and refreshing Colorado River below.

Truly the greatest slackline, campsite, beach cruising, cliff jumping, lazy summer day sandal ever made.

Montrail Men's Molokai

The Montrail Men's Molokai is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 24, 2014 at RockCreek.

If you're looking for a new flip-flop, check out the best reviewed current models.