Montrail Mountain Masochist GTX - Women's

I hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia.

I hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in northern Georgia. Rugged terrain, wooded and sometimes wet.

I hiked 10 miles in them today. They really grip well where my Merrells failed. I have an ankle bone that really protrudes and I have a hard time wearing most hiking shoes because the side of the shoe bonks into my ankle bone. This one does not.

Very comfortable with little to no break-in time. Comfortable all day, good grip easy to climb embankments and come back down. No wipeouts in these babies! I really like them. Looks good and super comfortable to hike in short and long hikes.

I wear a size 7 and they are true to size. This is the exact model I have and color. Love them!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Mountain Masochist GTX versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there is 1 review for another version of the Mountain Masochist GTX. Read all reviews »

Montrail Women's Mountain Masochist GTX

The Women's Mountain Masochist GTX has been discontinued.

The Montrail Women's Mountain Masochist GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 29, 2013 at Campmor.

DeLorme inReach SE Review