This shoe should be called the Montrail shitter. The…

This shoe should be called the Montrail shitter. The inside totally rotted out. What a piece.

So I have been rock climbing for about a year and…

Break-in Period: a week

So I have been rock climbing for about a year and a half (mostly indoor, but a little bouldering outside), so keep that in mind when reading this review.

The Good:
Great shoe for people with bunions (my big toe curves over my second toe). They have lasted a pretty long time even though I tended to drag my feet on the wall when starting out (shoe-goo also helps).

The Bad:
No super stick, the rubber used is somewhat slippery.

Overall I think these shoes are great for beginners, they keep your foot in a neutral position that is comfortable for a long time. I haven't gotten to use them for crack climbing, I assume that is why they have so much padding in the tongue.